There are 7 Universal Laws or Principles by which everything in the Universe is governed. The Universe exists in perfect harmony by virtue of these laws. (Also called THE SEVEN HERMETIC PRINCIPLES)
Understanding and utilizing each of these laws allows a person to “be in the flow” when we are able to consciously apply each of these 7 laws. It will help us to always maintain a sense of wellbeing. We become the movers and shakers in life instead of being moved around like pawns on the chessboard of life.
-“THE LIPS OF WISDOM ARE CLOSED, EXCEPT TO THE EARS OF UNDERSTANDING”- The Kybalion.
There will be a lot of material here and I ask that you keep an open mind when reading. Much information will be foreign to you if you are not ready to hear it…and that’s ok. Ponder upon what you read here and there will be a time when you are able to grasp its meaning.
So get ready to be blasted with some deep Spiritual concepts. This is very powerful information that may even stir up some opposition within the reader…
———-“THE PRINCIPLES OF TRUTH ARE SEVEN; HE WHO KNOWS THESE, UNDERSTANDINGLY, POSSESSES THE MAGIC KEY BEFORE WHOSE TOUCH—ALL THE DOORS OF THE TEMPLE FLY OPEN”-The Kybalion.
1. The Principle of Mentalism—This principle embodies the truth that “ALL is Mind.” It explains that THE ALL (the Substantial Reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know as, “The Material Universe”, “Energy”, “Matter”, “God”, or “Source”)…is…Spirit, which in itself is unknowable and undefinable, but which may be considered as INFINITE LIVING MIND.
It says that The All is Mind, the Universe is Mental. The All is in the All–and–All is in All.
2. The Principle of Correspondence—“As above, so below; as below, so above”. This explains that there is a harmony, or agreement between all the planes of existence. (Physical, mental and Spiritual planes). There is an agreement between each of these planes and because each of these planes emanate from the same SOURCE, there is a correspondence that permeates through each plane.
3. The Principle of Vibration—“Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates” From the grossest forms of matter to the subtlest of which is aether, nothing remains still, everything moves. The further up the scale of life we move, the faster we vibrate.
4. The Principle of Polarity—“Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled.”
5. The Principle of Rhythm—“Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left. Rhythm compensates.”
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect—“Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause. Everything happens according to Law; chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.”
7. The Principle of Gender—“Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes.”
In the next few entries, I will explain each of these laws in a little more detail and also explain how to consciously apply these laws to our everyday lives.
Until next time…